Welcome to Merwin Elementary School!
Merwin Students and Families!
- School begins daily at 8:15 a.m. Dismissal for TK/K is at 1:00 p.m. and at 2:35 p.m. for 1st-5th grade. All students, TK-5 are dismissed at 12:10 p.m. on every Tuesday.
- Students eating breakfast may arrive and enter campus at 7:30 a.m.
- Student Drop Off Instructions:
- If walking students to the main gate, please park in designated spots and use the crosswalk to enter campus.
- If driving through to drop off students, ONLY use the lane nearest the campus entrance. No students should be dropped off in the access lane.
- Please review the following information:
- The health and safety of students and staff is our top priority at Merwin and across C-VUSD. Per the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, students and staff must wear a face mask while indoors.
- All students are eligible to receive a free breakfast and lunch for the duration of the 2021-22 school year.
- Breakfast is served daily from 7:30 – 8:10 a.m.
Merwin Mustangs are Respectful, Responsible, Ready, and Safe!
Our school office is open Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We are committed to creating a school that knows no limits to the academic success of each student.
Merwin is proud to be both a California Distinguished School and Title I Achieving School. We are also a Computer Science Immersion school.
Our instructional focus is Mustangs R.U.N. wild! It is our commitment to ensure that all students will read and
comprehend at or above grade level.
Mustangs R.U.N. Wild!
Never Give Up