Class of 2021 ~ College Tribute
Congratulations, Class of 2021, on all your achievements and hard work during these past 4 years. We celebrate you and can't wait to hear about your future accomplishments at these wonderful colleges ~ Go Colts!
2020 ~ 2021 AP Updates Presentation
- AP Exam Question/Request Form ~ If you have questions about exam setup, payment, technology request, request for cancellations, etc. please fill out this form.
- AP Color Coded Calendar ~ Google Sheet
- AP Updates Letter[PDF file] (4/22/21) ~ Click on the link to access the letter
- 2021 Digital AP Exams Overview (Video)
- AP Daily: Live Review ~ Livestreamed sessions on YouTube, hosted by AP Teachers across the country, that help students prepare for the 2021 AP Exams.
- Total Registration ~ AP Exam Payment Portal (NOTE: Payment deadline has been extended to Friday, May 7th)
- AP Students 2020-21 Updates ~ Collegeboard Website
- Advanced Placement Student Sign-up Letter[pdf] ~ Click on the link to access the file
- myap.collegeboard.org ~ CollegeBoard Account
Expanded Learning Opportunities (ELO) Grant Survey
C-VUSD’s Educational Services team is seeking input from all educational stakeholders regarding the Expanded Learning Opportunity Grant. This grant will provide additional one-time funding for the 2021-22 school year only. The input will inform how we will use the funds it receives through the Expanded Learning Opportunities (ELO) Grant to implement a learning recovery program for students in our schools.
The grant funds can be used in seven supplemental instruction and support areas.
Additional Information on the Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant can be found here: https://www.cde.ca.gov/ls/he/hn/covidreliefgrants.aspPlease take a few minutes to provide us with your feedback on the grant and how the funds might be used:Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Survey ~ Click on the Link to access the survey
Covina Valley Unified School District
Each year, Covina-Valley Unified School District gathers feedback on the design and implementation of the district’s priorities for the Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP). To accomplish this, we are asking our parents to complete a short survey. Your participation is critical in this decision-making process, and we appreciate your assistance! Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) is California’s formula for determining the level of state funding provided to districts to provide for their state-supported general and supplemental programs. The Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) is LCFF’s vehicle for transparency and engagement. It is the way that school districts share performance data, needs, actions, and anticipated outcomes that guide the use of available LCFF funding. Thank you for providing your valued insight.
Covina High School ~ School Reopening
Hybrid Instruction will begin Monday, April 12th, 2021
Group A ~ Meets for 'In-Person Instruction' on Monday & Tuesday
Group B ~ Meets for 'In-Person Instruction' on Thursday & Friday
On Wednesdays, all students will be online for Distance Learning
Please check your c-vusd.org email account to see which group you are in (Group A, Group B, or Distance Learning Group)
Parents/Guardians who have opted their students in for 'In-Person Instruction' will be required to complete the ‘C-VUSD Daily Health Screening Survey’ each morning before entering campus.
Please see the updated Bell Schedule below for ALL students (Group A, B & Distance Learning)
Counseling Department Presentations
Class of 2021 ~ Grade Level Presentation
CAASPP/ELPAC Testing Guide
Please see the resources below to guide you in logging on to your CAASPP/ELPAC testing browser.
Windows Device ~ CAASPP/ELPAC Login
Chromebook ~ CAASPP/ELPAC Login
Please note: 'AIR Secure Test' is now 'Secure Test Brower'
If you cannot view the videos above, you may view the Secure Test Brower Tutorial Document. ← Click to access the document.
'Paper is an innovative company that helps students reach their true potential.'
- What is Paper? ~ YouTube Link
- Paper.co/login ~ Click to access the login page
- Paper Education Login Instruction[pdf]
To learn more about Paper, you can view these resources:
- PAPER for Parents & Guardians / ¿Que Hacemos en PAPER?
- Who are our tutors' Video
- Live Help Video
- Essay Review Video
If you have any questions, require any assistance, you can reach out to papers parent support email@example.com
Live Help: Paper tutors are online 24/7 ready to help you with a math problem, chemistry question, or to practice Spanish. No matter what you need, help from a tutor is always a message away.
Essay Review: Submit any written work for review and have it proofread by a tutor in 24 hours or less. Tutors are always happy to give you feedback on how you can improve your essay.
Updated Meal Service for the 20-21 School Year
Updated Meal Service for the 20-21 School Year
California Parent & Youth Helpline
Linea de Apoyo Para Padres y Jovenes de California
8 am - 8 pm Lunes - Domingo
!Llame, envíe un mensaje de texto o chatee en vivo ahora, o para registrarse en en grupos virtuales de apoyo emocional para padres!
Pedir ayuda es un signo de fortaleza.
Educational & Professional Resources
Class of 2021 Parent Information
- Link to Video - Class of 2021 ~ Video Presentation
- Link to Access - PDF Version of the ~ Parent Presentation
- Feel free to fill out the Google Form if you have any questions regarding the Class of 2021 Parent Presentation
- Detailed daily schedules for students ages 4 to 18 that parents, teachers and district administrators can use to keep students learning at home. (http://khan.co/KA-school-
- Sal Khan is personally hosting live streams and answering questions weekdays at noon EST/9 am PST on Facebook and YouTube for students, parents, and teachers navigating school closures.
- Parent and teacher resources for getting started with Khan Academy.
- CollegeBoard Khan Academy Overview (PDF)
Covina High School
Our Instructional Focus
All students at Covina High School will show measurable growth in their ability to express authentic ideas applied to real-world situations, through speaking, writing and/or artistic expression, as measured by internal and external assessments.