AP Exam Registration is now closed ~ Please reach out to Dr. Jung at JJung@c-vusd.org to inquire about Late Registration
Advanced Placement Student Sign-up Letter ~ Click on the link to access the file
myap.collegeboard.org ~ CollegeBoard Account
Total Registration ~ AP Exam Payment Portal
Welcome to 2020 ~ 2021 School Year
Google Classroom & Technology Help Request
Please log login to your '@c-vusd.org' Google account and visit the Google Classroom homepage. Please verify all Google Classrooms are present and you can access the Google Meet login codes (this information is also accessible in Aeries ~ See the below picture for reference).
Preparing for the 2020 ~ 2021 School Year Information ~ Click to access the file
Distance Learning Code of Conduct ~ Click to access the file
Please fill out the 'Technology Help Request' accordingly ~ Click the link to access the form
You may also contact the Tech Help Line (626)-974-7000 extension 800040
Covina High Athletes (2020 - 2021)
Click on the links below to obtain more information
'Incoming 9th Grade Athlete Form' ~ Class of 2024
California Parent & Youth Helpline
Linea de Apoyo Para Padres y Jovenes de California
8 am - 8 pm Lunes - Domingo
!Llame, envíe un mensaje de texto o chatee en vivo ahora, o para registrarse en en grupos virtuales de apoyo emocional para padres!
Pedir ayuda es un signo de fortaleza.
Educational & Professional Resources
Class of 2021 Parent Information
- Link to Video - Class of 2021 ~ Video Presentation
- Link to Access - PDF Version of the ~ Parent Presentation
- Feel free to fill out the Google Form if you have any questions regarding the Class of 2021 Parent Presentation
- Detailed daily schedules for students ages 4 to 18 that parents, teachers and district administrators can use to keep students learning at home. (http://khan.co/KA-school-
- Sal Khan is personally hosting live streams and answering questions weekdays at noon EST/9 am PST on Facebook and YouTube for students, parents, and teachers navigating school closures.
- Parent and teacher resources for getting started with Khan Academy.
- CollegeBoard Khan Academy Overview (PDF)
The USDA now has a website to assist with finding meals for kids while schools are closed:
Covina High School
Our Instructional Focus
All students at Covina High School will show measurable growth in their ability to express authentic ideas applied to real-world situations, through speaking, writing and/or artistic expression, as measured by internal and external assessments.