Covina High School Summer Office Hours
Monday - Thursday (7:30 a.m. ~ 3:00 p.m.)
Friday (7:30 a.m. ~ 1:00 p.m.)
The office will be closed for Summer Break from July 12 - 23
Summer School Master Alpha Student List & Course ~ Click to access the sheet
C-VUSD 'In-Person' Summer School
The following classes will be 'In-Person' at Covina High School Daily from 7:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
If you have any questions regarding 'In-Person' Summer School, please email Ms. Rampershad (Assistant Principal) ~ email@example.com
Physical Education (Mr. Ziola)
L.E.A.P. Extended School Year (Ms. Brown)
Credit Recovery via APEX (Ms. Lane)
Credit Recovery via APEX (Mr. Merrill)
JumpStart Algebra (Mr. Grant)
Literacy Enhancement (Mr. Santos)
Student Arrival, Health, and Safety Procedures and Protocols:
- Students will enter/exit at Puente Ave. parking lot or the main front gate located off Hollenbeck Ave.
- The campus will open up by 7:20 a.m. Temperature checks will be conducted for each student upon arrival, and students will be required to complete the ‘C-VUSD Daily Health Screening Survey’ each morning before entering campus. All students are expected to follow all health and safety procedures and protocols.
- All students and staff are required to wear appropriate masks on campus. Students will be provided with a mask upon arrival if they do not have one. Wearing the mask is a mandatory requirement.
Covina/Mt. Sac Summer 'Online' School Program Information
If you have any questions regarding 'Online' Summer School, please email Mrs. Larson (Online Summer School Coordinator) ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
'How to Access Canvas' ~ Click to access the file
If you have any issues accessing Canvas or questions about Covina/Mt. Sac Summer School, Mrs. Larson will be available to answer any questions you may have on a Google Meet; Click HERE to access the Google Meet.
Covina Valley Unified School District
Each year, Covina-Valley Unified School District gathers feedback on the design and implementation of the district’s priorities for the Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP). To accomplish this, we are asking our parents to complete a short survey. Your participation is critical in this decision-making process, and we appreciate your assistance! Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) is California’s formula for determining the level of state funding provided to districts to provide for their state-supported general and supplemental programs. The Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) is LCFF’s vehicle for transparency and engagement. It is the way that school districts share performance data, needs, actions, and anticipated outcomes that guide the use of available LCFF funding. Thank you for providing your valued insight.
'Paper is an innovative company that helps students reach their true potential.'
- What is Paper? ~ YouTube Link
- Paper.co/login ~ Click to access the login page
- Paper Education Login Instruction[pdf]
To learn more about Paper, you can view these resources:
- PAPER for Parents & Guardians / ¿Que Hacemos en PAPER?
- Who are our tutors' Video
- Live Help Video
- Essay Review Video
If you have any questions, require any assistance, you can reach out to papers parent support email@example.com
Live Help: Paper tutors are online 24/7 ready to help you with a math problem, chemistry question, or to practice Spanish. No matter what you need, help from a tutor is always a message away.
Essay Review: Submit any written work for review and have it proofread by a tutor in 24 hours or less. Tutors are always happy to give you feedback on how you can improve your essay.
California Parent & Youth Helpline
Linea de Apoyo Para Padres y Jovenes de California
8 am - 8 pm Lunes - Domingo
!Llame, envíe un mensaje de texto o chatee en vivo ahora, o para registrarse en en grupos virtuales de apoyo emocional para padres!
Pedir ayuda es un signo de fortaleza.
Educational & Professional Resources
Class of 2021 Parent Information
- Link to Video - Class of 2021 ~ Video Presentation
- Link to Access - PDF Version of the ~ Parent Presentation
- Feel free to fill out the Google Form if you have any questions regarding the Class of 2021 Parent Presentation
- Detailed daily schedules for students ages 4 to 18 that parents, teachers and district administrators can use to keep students learning at home. (http://khan.co/KA-school-
- Sal Khan is personally hosting live streams and answering questions weekdays at noon EST/9 am PST on Facebook and YouTube for students, parents, and teachers navigating school closures.
- Parent and teacher resources for getting started with Khan Academy.
- CollegeBoard Khan Academy Overview (PDF)
Covina High School
Our Instructional Focus
All students at Covina High School will show measurable growth in their ability to express authentic ideas applied to real-world situations, through speaking, writing and/or artistic expression, as measured by internal and external assessments.