Tri-Community Adult Education creates an innovative educational environment for a diverse community of adult learners, which promotes advancement of the academic, technological, and vocational skills necessary to be competitive in an ever-changing global society.
Tri-Community Adult Education will be recognized as the premier job-training center to offer students’ programs in high-demand careers leading to better jobs. Our academic programs will create a seamless transition to higher education and career opportunities for a better future. Our community classes will fulfill students’ personal goals to enable a better life.
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (SLO’s)
Students who are prepared for college, career, and life-long learning:
- Set personal, educational, and professional goals
- Demonstrate effective work habits, ethics and critical thinking skills
- Foster self-directed and motivated learners
- Access community and government resources
Students who are effective communicators:
- Effectively use oral, written, and technology-based forms of communication
- Safely and effectively explore, create and collaborate with others
- Apply communication skills to professional, technical, and other real-world situations
Students who have acquired 21st century skills:
- Obtain academic, technology, and career skills for life-long learning and workforce readiness
- Advance to post-secondary education or training
- Apply knowledge and skills to professional, technical and other real-world situations