The Technology Support Services Department is responsible for the planning, delivery, management, operation and support of all District technology and its infrastructure. We provide service and support to our district office, our school sites, our administrators, our teachers, and our classified staff.
- Design, installation, and maintenance of all District voice and data networks.
- Recommendations for all technology purchasing and establishing standards for all technology related hardware and software
- Support for all District computers and peripherals
- Telephone maintenance
- Organization and implementation of District administrative technologies including business, personnel, and student systems
- Preparation of all E-rate applications
- Recommendations on emerging technologies
- C-VUSD Web Page maintenance and design
Helpline: (626) 974-7000 ext. 800040
Director, 21st Century Learning and Technology Support Services
Program Specialist of Technology
(626) 974-7000 Ext. 800039