Welcome To Our Extraordinary Learning Community
Our vision at Mesa Elementary School is to inspire students to be innovative thinkers, compassionate citizens, and responsible learners. Our common aim for everything we do is to strengthen and empower our students to reach their full potential.
Students at Mesa Elementary School will effectively communicate their reasoning through speaking, writing, and visual representation.
Tips for Returning to Campus
The Hybrid Group at Mesa
Drop Off and Pick Up
- All families are to use the valet lane (lane closest to the curb of the school) and remain in the car. A Mesa staff Member will assist your child in exiting the car and entering the school campus. Please pull all the way forward to help with traffic congestion
- Students in TK/K/1 will enter through GATE A (towards the end of the lane)
- Grades 2-5 students will enter through GATE B (near cafeteria)
- For Pick up, parents will wait in the valet line to pick up their child. Your child will be escorted to the car. Again, stay in your car and please pull forward to help with traffic
- Cloth mask face coverings are required to be worn by students at all times.
- Face covering “breaks” will be allowed during snack time.
- Students should bring their fully charged, school-issued computer daily (classroom teacher will create schedule).
- Books/Materials/Etc. The classroom teacher will let your student know what is needed each day on campus
- Food drop-off not allowed.
- All students will receive a grab and go snack free of charge
- Students can also bring a snack from home
- Students are encouraged to bring refillable water bottles which can be refilled on campus.
- Students may wear a school uniform, but they are not required.
- Students may choose to wear school appropriate attire and MUST wear closed-toed shoes
If you have any questions related to the Hybrid instruction Schedule, please contact the school office.
Dr. Chris Hert
Principal, Mesa Elementary
Top 20% of all California Public Elementary Schools
Mesa Elementary School is in the top 20% of all California public elementary schools! Niche has recently ranked us 1,019 of 5,754 public elementary schools. This recognition is a great reflection of our supportive community and hard working staff. Way to go, Mustangs!