Covina-Valley Unified School District, your school, and teachers use ParentSquare to communicate with parents and guardians. This includes emergency messages as well as information closely related to the school’s educational mission. You will receive notifications via email, text, voice call, and posts from the ParentSquare mobile app and ParentSquare portal, depending on the contact information you have in Aeries, our Student Information System. Parents are automatically registered to receive notifications when they enroll their student. Please note that standard text messaging rates may apply for all text messages.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6 pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff, and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer, and more all from your desktop or mobile device
Download the Mobile App Now!
You can download the app now by scanning the QR code with your phone if you are on a computer or tapping on the QR if you are already on your phone.
We promise to only send you information related to school. You can opt-out at any time.
To opt-out of receiving notifications, you can:
- Contact your school office with your email and cell phone number
You can also opt-out of:
- Emails: Click the Unsubscribe link in any email you receive
- Text Messages: Click the Opt-Out link in the first text message you receive from ParentSquare. You can also reply STOP to any subsequent text you receive.
- Phone Calls: Contact your school office
If you are not a parent or guardian and are receiving notifications in error, please contact us at (626) 974-7000 ext. 800040.
*Note that even if you opt-out of receiving communication, you will still receive notifications for emergencies and other school information deemed important, such as attendance and lunch balances.
To opt back in:
- Contact your school with your email and cell phone number
- Text Messages: If you sent STOP, you can reply START to any text you had received or send START to: 66458