LP Library Information
- The Las Palmas Library is open Monday-Friday from 7:30am- 4:00 pm.
- Students may check out books in person with Ms. Arellanes.
- Books can only be checked out for 2 weeks at a time. After the 2 week mark, the book will be shown as overdue and students can no longer check out books until they have returned all overdue books.
- Students can only check out 2 books at a time.
- After-school tutoring is held every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 2:47pm- 3:45pm and is ran by Mrs. Clauss
- Students can not leave tutoring before 3:45pm unless their parent/guardian picks them up from the front office or calls the front office.
- There are 2 Northview high school students who come over and help the students with tutoring at every session.
- 2 Teachers are always present during every session to help students with their homework as well.
When requesting books …
- Make sure the book you are requesting is in our Discovery Library System. We can’t check out books we don’t have.
- Include specific book titles, especially if they’re books in a series. (i.e. If you request Harry Potter, please let us know which specific one, since there are many books in that series).
For any other questions or information, please email our Librarian, Ms. Arellanes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (626) 974-7200.