Summer School 2021 Interest Form
This is a summer school interest form. From this, your counselor will notify you of the registration process for the class(es) that you need. Students will be added in classes based on academic needs and those who submit applications first.
• Students who do not attend the first day of summer school may lose their spot to a student on a waitlist.
• Students who miss more than two days will be dropped from their class and will not earn credit.
• There are no “excused” absences in summer school. Attendance is mandatory.
• If vacations are planned during the time that summer school is in session, please do not enroll your student.
• Tardies are counted. If a student earns three tardies, it is counted as the equivalent of a one-day absence.
• All school rules are in effect during Summer School.
Summer school sessions
Semester 1: June 7 - June 22, 2021 (7:30 am - 1:00 pm)
Semester 2: June 23 -July 9, 2021 (7:30 am - 1:00 pm)
(No School July 5)
If you need to take summer school classes, please complete an interest form, based on your grade next school year, below: