Girls for Business Mentorship Program
Girls For Business is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in the United States. As business education is scarcely taught in the classroom, our mission is to empower middle and high school girls who are interested in pursuing future careers in the business field.
Composed of an international team of 70+ members, Girls For Business has...
- Provided free business mentorship and curricula to 100+ mentees.
- Published 14 biweekly newsletters with current business news and career tips.
- Hosted 5 virtual panelist events that explore different sectors of business on a monthly basis.
- Connected 3000+ individuals through community platforms on Slack, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Twitter.
Through its programs, Girls For Business has directly impacted 60+ countries from all over the globe.
The GFB Mentorship Program offers middle & high school girls the opportunity to study under experienced undergraduate students who are seasoned in the business field. Through virtual mentorship sessions and email correspondence, all mentees will receive personal guidance, business resources, and career advice coming from certified GFB mentors!
Requirements for becoming a mentee:
• Enrolled in grades 6 through 12 (2020-21 school year)
• English proficiency (international applicants are welcome!)
• Identify as female or non-binary
• A passion for learning!
Applications are open year-round at the following link: Girls for Business Online Application Link