Mandatory Dress Code
District K-5 schools have a mandatory uniform/standardized dress policy adopted by the Board of Education.
- Jumpers, skirts, pants, and shorts- solid navy or tan- No logos
- Blouses, t-shirts, polo shirts, turtlenecks- solid navy, white or powder blue- No logos (Workman Spirit shirts available)
- Pants, shorts- solid navy or tan- No logos
- Polo shirts, t-shirts, turtlenecks- solid navy, white or powder blue- No logos
- Outerwear/Sweatshirts- No logos/writing
- Shoes: for safety reasons, closed-toe shoes and straps across the heal must be worn. Sandals are not permitted.
- Students can wear a t-shirt from their favorite college on Fridays.
- Students will be allowed to wear uniforms of nationally recognized youth organizations, such as Boy and Girl Scouts, on meeting days.
- No oversized or baggy gang-related clothing
- No spaghetti straps or halter tops
- No hoops or dangling earrings
- No plaid
- No writing, emblems, or logos not related to school programs
Students who violate the dress code will be temporarily loaned a substitute uniform for the day or be directed to call home for a change of clothes. If we are unable to provide a change of clothing, the student will turn their shirt inside out.