New Student Information

  • 1. Residency Information

    For students enrolling within Northview boundaries:

      • Provide proof of residency
        • Current gas or electric bill in parent’s name
        • Recent government correspondence
      • Parent's photo ID

    For students residing outside of Northview boundaries:

      • Inter or Intra District Transfer form from school of residence
      • Transcript, discipline, and attendance from school of residence

    2. Birth Certificate of Student

    3. Transcript, Grades, and Attendance from previous school

    4. Current Immunizations

    5. Enrollment Packet

    (Available @ Northview High School when proof or residency requirements have
    been met)

  • Aeries Link Image