C-VUSD COVID-19 Safety Video
Covina-Valley USD is an Open Enrollment/District of Choice for the 2020-21 School Year.
The application window is from 10/12-12/11.
Coding K-12 Immersion District
- One to One Personal Devices
- All Students Learn to Code
- CISCO/ Information Technology Academy
- FAA Drone Pilot Licensing
Nationally Recognized Academics/ Athletics
- Mandarin & Spanish Dual Immersion Programs
- Division One Athletic Program
- Graduates Attending Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Cal, USC, UCLA, and Other Top Universities
- AVID Programs/ National Demonstration School
- League and State Champions
- International Baccalaureate (IB) and Advanced Placement
- Business Enterprise Academy
- Femineers/ Project Lead the Way
- Sports Medicine Career Pathway
- FAME Arts & Media Academy
Click on the link below to find out how to choose success at Covina-Valley Unified School District.
A Message from the Superintendent: An Update on Re-opening Schools
Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
The Board of Education of Covina-Valley Unified School District is seeking qualified, interested individuals to serve on a committee of community leaders which will serve as the Independent Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee (“CBOC”) for the implementation of the District’s Measure CC school facilities bond program.
If you wish to serve on this committee, please review the committee Bylaws for more information about the committee’s role and responsibilities and complete the attached application.
Please send completed applications to the
Covina-Valley Unified School District – Business Services Office
519 E. Badillo Street Covina, CA 91723
or Email to Penni Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (626) 974-7000, ext. 800121
District All Call Opt-In Info
If you believe you are not receiving our automated messages, you may opt back in by following these instructions:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)" from the phone line that has been opted-out.
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out for non-emergency messages. Reply START to "54968" for emergency messages.
Title IX Updates:
New Regulations as of 2020
C-VUSD is working to update policies.
Questions or Title IX complaint letters should be directed to:
Title IX Coordinator
Michele Doll, Assistant Superintendent