Las Palmas Middle School Enrollment 2020-2021:
We want to thank you for your interest in joining the Las Palmas Lancer Family.
Our staff is committed to ensuring all students excel.
For families wishing to enroll:
You can enroll by selecting the enrollment tab at the top of this page. This will direct you to the district website where you can complete the new student enrollment packet.
Once you complete the enrollment documents, you will be prompted to submit required documents electronically.
*Due to the school closure for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year, verification and/or enrollment documents such as birth certificate, residency affidavit, childcare and/or employment will need to be submitted by the parent as an attachment via email.
*For parents that do not have a scanner, a cellphone photo of the required documents will be accepted. During this time, we will not require notarized copies.
Google Classroom Assignments Are Up
Your teachers have prepared online assignments on Google Classroom. Please sign in to Google Classroom by going to Google Classroom to see your assignments for your respected classes.
If you have never used Google Classroom and need assistance, please refer to this Google Classroom Set-Up Document that will assist you with instructions and a how-to video to set one up.
Las Palmas Lancers
Dress For Success
- Pants, shorts, skirts, and dresses of appropriate length.
- Leggings and yoga pants can only be worn with a skirt or shorts.
- School-appropriate shoes (NO open-toed shoes, sandals, or flip-flops).
- Las Palmas and Northview apparel.
- Clothing that indicates any association with an inappropriate group (e.g. gang apparel).
- Clothing that is obscene, sexually explicit, suggestive, promotes the use of drugs, or derogatory.
- Clothing or accessory that can disrupt class (e.g. hats, sunglasses).
- Clothing that has tears, rips, or holes.
- Sleeveless or see-through shirts or blouses.
For a complete explanation of the dress code see the student agenda or ask the dean.