Online Athletic Clearance
- Visit www.athleticclearance.com (Physical should be downloaded on site)
- Watch quick tutorial video
- Register. Parents register with valid email username and password.
You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human.
If this step is skipped your account will not activate.
- Select “New Clearance” to start the process
- Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate.
Example: Football in September 2018 would be the 2018-2019 School Year.
Choose South Hills High School for the School.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History, and Signature Forms.
Students must sign their name under “Student.” Parents must sign their name under “Parent.”
- Donate to your Athletic Program. These funds will go directly to the program your son/daughter is participating in.
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
- Please print the Confirmation Message and turn it into ASB along with your physical.
- Bring Confirmation Message and Physical to ASB. Everything will be filed for review at this point.
- When the student has been cleared for participation- an email notification will be sent.
If student was denied participation- an email notification will also be sent explaining why the student was denied.
Online Athletic Clearance FAQ
Once you complete a clearance for one sport, most of the information you have entered will be retained in the system. To register for an additional sport, select New Clearance, select 2018-2019 School Year, select South Hills, and select sport- most of your information will auto fill.
The physical form South Hills uses to clear athletes can be downloaded on Step #1 of www.athleticclearance.com