- All Student-Athletes must maintain a 2.0 Grade Point Average.
- All Student-Athletes must maintain good citizenship marks. No more than 2 “N’s” or 1 “U”.
- All Student-Athletes must maintain positive behavior on campus and throughout the community.
- All students can participate in any of the after school sports programs.
The Las Palmas Sports programs offered are:
- Football, Volleyball and Cross Country (September)
- Basketball (December)
- Track and Field (March)
***To determine eligibility, the most current grades will be used. For fall sports season, the final grades of the previous school year will be used.***