(3:00 pm - 4:00 pm)
Dear Falcon Parents/Guardians:
Our After School Homework Help program is an intervention that our teachers provide to support the academic progress of our Falcons.
In order to best meet the needs of all our Falcons and provide them a safe/supportive environment, we are asking that you and your student commit to the following in order to participate:
- Students must be in the assigned room by 3:05 pm. Students who enter after that time will be referred to the office for parent pickup
- Students must commit to a room for after school homework help for the 3:00-4:00 pm time period they must be picked up in the office by parent/guardian
- Students will not be released by their teacher until 4:00 pm. If students need to be released ahead of time, they must be picked up in the office by parent/guardian
- Students must sign in and out via Google Form at the teacher’s desk to timestamp their entrance/exit
- No cellphones are allowed during homework help. If you need to contact your parent/guardian, please ask the teacher to use the classroom phone or office phone
- No outside food will be allowed in the classroom
- If homework is completed, students may work on A.L.E.K.s, take an AR quiz or read. You must be working on an academic assignment/task during this time
- Disciplinary action may be taken for students who abuse the privilege of attending afterschool homework help
Please review the above expectations with your student and commit together to supporting this program. We will expect that all students who participate have a signed permission slip below with the best contact name & number of a parent/guardian during the times of homework help.
Thank you for supporting our program!
Monday Mrs. Kurtz 35 Tuesday No Homework Help None Wednesday Ms. Ulrich 09 Thursday Ms. Sisson 32 Friday Ms. O'Connell