The mission of the Covina High School PTSA is to ensure the educational success of all students by having high expectations, a commitment to excellence and a comprehensive program: Confirming the belief that all students can learn and be responsible, productive members of a competitive society.
Purposes of PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school,community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.