How to Request Transcripts

  • Current Students

    Unofficial Transcript:

    The Counseling Office can print unofficial transcripts before and after school, during break and lunch.

    Official Transcripts:

    Seniors in need of an official transcript must submit requests through the Naviance system

    1. Log into your C-VUSD Google Account.
    2. Click on the G-Suite Waffle located on the upper right corner, scroll down, and click on the Naviance For Students Icon. (Note: Username and Password no longer needed)
    3. Go to the "My Colleges" tab at the top of the page
    4. Go to "Colleges To Which I Am Applying"
    5. Build a list directly from "Colleges To Which I Am Applying" by clicking on the (+) red button to add Colleges. 
    6. In the confirmation window, indicate which type of application you are requesting in the drop-down menu
    7. Click the checkbox to request transcripts for each college
    8. Click "Add Application"
    • The Counseling Department will process requests electronically upon receipt. After completion of the above, you can now request transcripts by clicking "Request Transcripts" Click "Add Request" for each school you wish to order transcripts. Finally, scroll to the bottom and click "Request Transcripts" You can check the status of your transcript request by logging onto Naviance Family Connection and clicking the "Transcripts" link on the left. In the Transcripts window, choose "View Status Of All My Transcript Requests"
    • Common deadline for Early Decision and Early Application is November 1. If you are planning to apply by this deadline, please remember to have your Senior Brag Sheet, Request for Letters of Recommendation for teachers and counselors, as well as your transcript requested TWO weeks prior to the application due date.

    Former Students

    Former students of Covina High School in need of a transcript need to complete the Former Student Transcript Request Form. Transcripts may only be requested by the former student. Third-party requests will not be honored without a signed written release. If you are local and would like to pick up your transcript, please indicate your availability on the request form. An official transcript sent directly to a former student will be mailed in a sealed envelope that cannot be opened and must be forwarded to the person or institution requesting the official transcript.

    Using the Former Student Transcript Request Form you must provide the following:

    • Your full name at the time you attended high school
    • Your date of birth
    • The year you graduated or would have graduated
    • Address(es) to mail transcripts
    • Current phone number or email for any problems or questions
    • A copy of your ID/Driver's License

    Former Student Transcript Request

    There is a $2.00 charge for each transcript. Payment is accepted in cash or money order, made payable to Covina High School. Please mail in or drop off the Former Student Transcript Request Form and payment to Covina High School.

    Written requests can be sent to:
    Covina High School
    ATTN: Transcript Requests
    463 South Hollenbeck Ave.
    Covina, California 91723

    Verification of School Attendance and/or Graduation

    If you are with a company requesting verification of school attendance and/or graduation for an alumni, fax (626) 974-6045 with the information mentioned above. Be sure to include a copy of the alumni's signed release form. 48 hours to process.

    Any questions, please call the Covina High School Registrar at 626-974-6018. Thank you