National PTA Reflections
Explore the Arts and Express Yourself
For 50 years, National PTA’s Reflections program has helped students explore their own thoughts, feelings and ideas, develop artistic literacy, increase confidence and find a love for learning that will help them become more successful in school and in life.
Each year, hundreds of thousands of students in Pre-K through Grade 12 create and submit original works of art in one or all of the available arts categories.
Students can submit original works of art in one or more of the following categories:
• Dance Choreography • Film Production • Literature • Musical Composition • Photography • Visual Arts
2018-2019 Program Theme
The 2018-2019 theme Heroes Around Me will spark imagination and creativity in school and at home.
Watch the PTA Reflections Video
HOW To Enter
- Info on How to Enter, Official Rules, and Entry form are available from your teacher, the front office and attached.
- ALL students will be recognized with a small gift and certificate of appreciation.
- The top three finalists in each category will be recognized at a reception at Feb., 2019. The first place finalists will be recognized at a school board meeting on February 19, 2019.
- Entries are due to Jennifer Ritter by Monday, October 15, 2018.
- Finalists will be notified by mid-November.
Both Forms MUST be turned in by Monday, October 15, 2018