Summer School 2023
Please check the Summer School List periodically up until this Sunday, June 11th to see if we were able to add you to a class.
If you are not assigned to a class by Sunday, PLEASE REPORT TO ROOM L-1 on Monday, June 12th at 8:00 a.m. Counselors will do their best to find a seat in an appropriate class for you to start that day.
These are summer school interest forms. From this, your counselor will notify you of the registration process for the class(es) that you need. Students will be added to classes based on academic needs and those who submit applications first.
• Students who do not attend the first day of summer school may lose their spot to a student on a waitlist.
• Students who miss more than two days will be dropped from their class and will not earn credit.
• There are no “excused” absences in summer school. Attendance is mandatory.
• If vacations are planned during the time that summer school is in session, please do not enroll your student.
• Tardies are counted. If a student earns three tardies, it is counted as the equivalent of a one-day absence.
• All school rules are in effect during Summer School.
Summer school sessions will be IN PERSON this summer
Semester 1: June 12 - June 27, 7:30am - 1:40pm (No School June 19th)
Semester 2: June 28 -July 14, 7:30am - 1:15pm (No School July 4)
Sign Up Using the Following Link: